In most cases, we can ship the needed piece or provide direction if it is unavailable. Regardless of how a parts order is placed, we must have the following information:
- Model number.
- Place and date of purchase.
- The full part number, as found at the beginning of the assembly instructions. This is different from the single identification letter or number assigned to the part.
- Your contact information: name, address, email, and phone number.
If you have the assembly instructions handy, you can quickly and efficiently place your own parts order. No emailing customer service and then waiting for a reply, no scrambling to call during business hours.
Things to Know:
- The self-service form includes a lot of examples in blue text of where to find this information, which is helpful if you need a visual.
- A parts order does not guarantee availability. We will email you after your parts order has been processed or offer further instruction if something is out of stock.
- Click the link to get started: self-service
Customer Service Team:
We can be reached in one of three ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-489-3351
- Chat: Click on the in the lower right corner.