We can't be in the room with you, which means that in order to understand how to help, we need to gather some information first. Typically, with a few photos and the pack date, our assembly experts can troubleshoot the difficulty and provide steps or parts to correct it. To do so, please provide the following:
- A close-up photo of the front cover of your instruction manual or if you cannot send a photo, please provide the number starting with B34 on the front cover, as well as the stamped number from the cover. Click here for examples of where to find this information, or on this link if you do not have your assembly instructions.
- A detailed description of the issues you are experiencing.
- The step # from the manual, if applicable.
- Any photos or videos that help describe the issue.
- Name, shipping address and phone number in case replacement parts are needed.
If you were directed to this article from your current support ticket, please reply back with the above information. To begin a new ticket, email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please allow two business days for assembly assistance.